10 Kinds Of People You Will Meet In A Nigerian University In Your First Year
University! It’s filled with all kinds of people from different walks of life. Regardless of which school you end up at, you’re certain to encounter one or more of these personalities in your first year; perhaps, you possess one or more of these personalities.
1) The I.T.Ks (I Too Know)
They act like they know everything. They have an answer to almost every question but guess what, 9 out of 10 times, their answers are incorrect.
2) The ones already famzing all the seniors
Ladies fall into this category most times. They don’t want to roll with their male counterparts
- 10 Things Only Broke People With Expensive Taste will Relate To
- 11 Types Of Breakups A Nigerian Will Experience In Their Lifetime
3) The Ones trying to act like they already know the school
They try to impress other first-year students by acting like they know the school inside out. Guess what, all na SCAM.
4) The ones who want to hold leadership positions
They strongly believe they are called to serve. Will prattle endlessly about “student engagement” and “building community. They most times end up wasting everybody’s time. Tscheew
5) The homesick one
Can be found in their room sulking while a party is happening next door. Usually extremely fun if motivated/distracted enough to let loose for a night.
6) That one person that knows you but you do not know
You are walking on the road and someone beckons on you and starts to tell you stuff about yourself and you are wondering where the heck you knew this mysterious being from.
7) That new friend you think would be your friend for life
Your new BFF. It’s just a matter of time before that friendship turns into something else.
8) The one who’s so determined to graduate with a first class
Just a matter of time, when the reality and the demand of school work sets in, that would change to “I can manage second class lower”
9) The ones trying to impress the lecturers and Class rep
They seize every opportunity they get to impress the lecturers or class rep. Just let them be, they go soon tire
- 13 Times Late General Sani Abacha Sent Money To Nigeria
- 11 Strange Things Your Footwear Says About You
10) That sorority chick
Her energy is irresistible and irritating at the same time. You’ll never admit but you secretly wish she was your friend or girlfriend.
LIKE WHAT YOU JUST READ? READ MORE RELATED CONTENT HERE
CAN YOU ANSWER THESE TRICKY QUIZZES? CLICK HERE