Whoever said more money, more problem was clearly high on some cheap root or didn’t have the faintest idea what to spend the money on. You are fully aware of the struggle of wanting to purchase that expensive piece of fashion product or accessory but your account balance is speaking another language. Gracious, what a cruel world.
1) Everybody thinks you are rich because of how you look
Because of your expensive taste and lifestyle, people assume you are rich and when you ask for help they give you the look of “Shey you dey whine me ni?”
2) You don’t understand how people with money have bad taste
Like how’s that even possible? How can some people have cap and not have head?
3) You make irrational and impulsive decision when you see something you like
If I’m going to be broke, I should as well look good and expensive.
4) You suddenly realized you are broke after spending your money on expensive stuff
Now you remember that important need but you’ve spent all your money.
5) People call you names like “Boss” “Chairman” “Chairlady” and so on
Even people who are more loaded than you are will whine you. May your helper not whine you ooo. Say Amen!!
6) You are always budgeting for expensive stuff but your bank account won’t make you shine
Can’t somebody just show me love?
7) You can literally spend your last card on any expensive product as long as you love it
After all, you’ve been broke and you didn’t die.
8) You are skilled at getting “designer-like” items
It’s kinda like the original.
9) You always look forward to people asking you where you got your stuff from
Because, to you, people should recognize the good stuff.
10) You love the quote “You’ve got one life to live”
I’ve got to make my life count abeg.
LIKE WHAT YOU JUST READ? READ MORE RELATED CONTENT HERE
CAN YOU ANSWER THESE TRICKY QUIZZES? CLICK HERE