10 Things You Can Do While Waiting In A Banking Hall
Banking hall can be awfully boring, from the annoying music emitting from the invisible speaker(s), ceaseless sounds of the keyboard. You, in every case, can’t wait to exit the hall. Now that we agree that the banking hall is boring and annoying, what can you do to kill time while waiting? here are 10 Things You Can Do While Waiting In A Banking Hall
1) Listen to Music
Put your headset on and disappear from this boring world
- 10 Kinds Of People You Will Meet In A Nigerian University In Your First Year
- 5 Questions Guys Love To Hear From Any Lady
- 10 Social Media Behaviours Nigerians Consider To Be Maturity
2) Reply your 7000 WhatsApp messages
We are aware you’ve been avoiding those WhatsApp group messages. Now is the time to reply to those messages and also messages from your admirer. You can also read those annoying BCs from your mom and others.
3) Engage in a twitter banter
What better way to kill boredom than to engage in Twitter banter? Look face before you banter oooo. Else, it will end in premium tears for you and would compound your woes.
4) Check out fine boys and girls on IG
You single? Check out fine boys/girls on IG. Slide into their DMs, one may just…. You know *wink*
6) Observe and see if there is anyone admiring you
Pay attention to your environment. Someone might just be admiring you. You can start a conversation.
7) Think about your EX
This one is hard… But eeeermmmm. Just think about your ex sha. Think about those times you both lied to each other that you both can’t live without each other and planning forever together. Thinking of those moments will crack you up.
8) Think about your life
It’s better than just doing nothing, waiting for your turn. You may just come up with an idea that could change your situation
9) Think of how you will blast the attendant for the 100 Naira deducted from your account
Think about how you intend to loose you home training because of 100 Naira
- 13 Times Late General Sani Abacha Sent Money To Nigeria
- 10 Things Only Broke People With Expensive Taste will Relate To
- 11 Types Of Breakup A Nigerian Will Experience In Their Lifetime
10) Maintain social distancing
Miss Rona is still out, Maintain social distancing.
LIKE WHAT YOU JUST READ? READ MORE RELATED CONTENT HERE
CAN YOU ANSWER THESE TRICKY QUIZZES? CLICK HERE