On a daily basis, we all are guilty of some of this weird and hilarious stuff we do secretly.
The funny thing is that most of the time it happens unconsciously and we realize it after the deed has been done.
Without being too formal, let’s quickly catch up with the 11 weird stuff we all do secretly, including you. Yes you, I’m talking to you, don’t worry your secret is safe with us.
1) Reducing the volume of your music so you can see better if you’re in the right direction.
Till now, I’m still trying to understand the mystery that comes with sound and sight, cause it’s funny that we’re all guilty of this.
2) Seeing an expensive price on something you crave at a store and pretending you’re still considering it
You don’t have to pretend, o wrong now, just drop it and tell the storekeeper you can’t afford it now, nobody will bite you.
3) Fake laughing to jokes that aren’t funny, just to make the “joker” feel good.
We’re familiar with doing this to someone we don’t want to hurt, you’re encouraging the person to keep telling boring jokes. How long can you keep up with it? The world has enough trouble already, telling the person they aren’t funny will make the world one less free
Please be blunt and tell the person the truth yunno, except he’s your boss like mine.
4) Bringing a book to the beach and not actually reading it
It’s peer pressure that is doing some people, all of us know you don’t read and you’re going to hunt for men/women but then, let me feel along, you carry General Mathematics to the beach, and now you don’t understand what you are reading.
5. Typing a long message to send someone then you delete it and just send short sentence(s) instead.
Like why will you do that? let your heart out, say it with your chest, stop hiding your feelings, and be human.
6. Waiting a few minutes after a person sits down next to you before leaving so you don’t hurt their feelings
This is so common, please, kindly hurt their feelings, they hurt yours the moment they sat down next to you, especially if the person has a body odour.
7. Whenever you pass a mirror, you glance at yourself for a while
We’re all guilty of this, please let’s stop it, it’s no longer funny. Normalize walking past a mirror without glancing, it’s not like you’re fine like that.
8. Checking your symptoms on the internet, and convincing yourself “is this how I am going to die”
Yes dear, that’s how you will die if you don’t stop checking your symptoms on the internet and go to the physician to lay a complain when you’re feeling sick.
9. Shouting and yelling at inanimate objects.
This one is hilarious, cause you look like a mad person when doing it, the object is a non-living thing, it can neither hear nor see you. I understand we do it mostly when we’re angry or frustrated but ko neccestri. Honezli, o need e.
10. Pretending to be reading meanwhile you’re pressing your phone.
Nobody is going to beat you for pressing your phone. In fact, nobody cares whether you read or not so Eye service is not good. Feel free to press your phone with your chest, pressing your phone is not a crime.. Jeez.
11) Pretending not to see someone because you don’t want to greet them
At this point, you wish rapture would take place
If you love this, you will also love THESE
Or attempt some of our TRICKY QUIZZES