All The Weird Things That Could Happen On A Blind Date
As though going on a first date isn’t eerie enough with the standard awkward minutes to worry about (like coming up short on things to discuss and worrying whether you’re talking off point or that you should offer to pay), things can get a million times more terrible if any of these first dates disasters happen.
1. Your date spends the whole time on their phone
Hey!! Are you implying I’m boring or what?
YOU SHOULD CHECK THIS OUT: 8 Girlfriend Problems Every Lady Should Thank Their Man For
2. Your Date disappears halfway through the night
The date isn’t going as expected. It’s probably boring and your date decides to rapture on you
3. Your date changes the plan at dying minute
A dying minute call from you date claiming something came up and they can’t make it
4. A friend decides to tag along
Like WTF? You trying to steal my date?
ALSO CHECK THIS OUT: 8 Weird Things That Could Happen When You Are Watching TV With Your Parents
5. Your date shows up late
You know what they say about first impression lasting long? This could be a sign that if things move further from here and you two decide to get married, your date could even show up late at your wedding.
6. They continually whine about how cute you are
Calm down. Shey you are whinning me ni? You’ve said that several times already. Saying it twice is flattering but when it becomes the center of the conversation, then it’s weird. if you don’t have anything else to say, why don’t we just call it a day?
7. Your date doesn’t look like what you’ve been seeing in pictures
Yikes!!! God will punish phone filter
ALSO CHECK THIS OUT: 10 Signs That S/he’s Not In Love With You But Using You To Catch Cruise
8. Your date has an offensive body odour
Lord please, I can’t deal.
9. You mistakenly mention something you know about your date from stalking them on social media
They will just be looking at you like one creepy being
10. When you have exhausted all the topics and there’s nothing else to talk about
Whether they don’t talk, or you totally clam up, or you just don’t have anything in common, having a conversation is like pulling teeth, so you’re just sitting there like:
11. When your date is boring in real-life but interesting on the phone
How do these things happen
LIKE WHAT YOU JUST READ? READ MORE RELATED CONTENT HERE
CAN YOU ANSWER THESE TRICKY QUIZZES? CLICK HERE