The Relationship between Wildlife Photographers and Animals
On a normal day, Wildlife photographers and wild animals are not friends but then the animals have gotten accustomed to the fact that wildlife photographers keep on stalking them and don’t want to leave them alone.
They are always in the wilderness to capture the beautiful creatures in their natural habitat. Although the animals seem not to be pleased with it, but it is what it is.
The animals have accepted their fate that they’re forever going to be in a forced relationship with humans. The only thing is that humans have to come to an understanding that they’re not always going to be in the mood to model for the wildlife photographer. However, when they’re in the mood, It’s all going to be fun.
Here below are some lovely images showing the relationship between wildlife photographers and Animals.
1) Fear of crocodile is the beginning of wisdom
2) Don’t be scared, come get your camera
3) What the heck is this ugly looking thing?
4) Can I take a look at what you are snapping?
5) Ewwwwwww. Smelling
6) I feel safe here
8) I can’t feel my mouth
9) Maybe I should be a photographer
10) You can’t just stroll into my territory to take pictures