Timini Egbuson’s Biography And All You Need To Know
Timini Egbuson is a Nigerian on-screen character, model, and presenter. He is a brand representative of a few prestigious brands.
He is the younger sibling to the beautiful Nollywood actress –Dakore Akande.
Timini was the host of the orange carpet at the Guaranty Trust Bank Fashion Weekend 2017 version.
Timini Egbuson Background
James Timini Egbuson was conceived on the 10th of June 1987 in Lagos State. He is the last born of his parent’s five kids. He hails from Bayelsa State and went to primary school at Greenspring Montessori School, Anthony, Lagos State, Nigeria. After his primary school education, he went on to the Adebayo Mokuolu College, Ogba, Lagos.
On finishing his secondary school education, he proceeded t to the University of Lagos (UNILAG) where he achieved a BSc in Psychology. Timini portrayed his young years as the period he acquired different lessons about life.
He likewise referenced that the route to his heart is trustworthiness and good food.
Timini Egbuson Career
Timini’s dream was to practice as a kid therapist, however then destiny has its method of setting you where it intended for you.
While Timini was in higher institution, he worked part-time with his sister – Dakore, as her own personal assistant.
Subsequent to getting his BSc, he found a new line of work with an e-commerce company as a marketing executive.
So he worked a 9 – 5 for more than two years before venturing into Nollywood.
Timini was dissatisfied with doing a 9 – 5, so his quest for satisfaction propelled him into Nollywood.
Timini started his professional career as an on-screen character in 2012 with M-net’s drama – Tinsel.
More than 4000 individuals were available at the audition, yet he was one of the few picked by the executive director in charge.
His pro performance in Tinsel earned him a role in MTV’s Shuga Naija.
After Shuga, Timini proceeded to become the host of an EbonyLife TV show – The Spot.
To Timini, the best thing about being an on-screen character is the way that he can be whomever he needs to be, all gratitude to the decent variety of roles he plays.
Timini has slowly become a Nollywood darling and has prevailed with regards to setting up his name as its very own brand.
Timini Egbuson’s Movies
- Tinsel – 2012
- Shuga SSS–2013
- Fifty – 2015
- Skinny Girl in Transit – 2015
- Fifty the series – 2017
- Isoken – 2017
- Something Wicked – 2017
- Another Time – 2017
- Ajuwaya – 2017
- Manhunting with Mum – 2018
- Room 420 – 2018
- The missing piece – 2018
- the Intern – 2018
- Kamsi – 2018
- The Package – 2018
- Elevator Baby – 2019
- MTV Shuga Naija: The After Show (TV Special narrative) – 2019
- Love is Yellow – 2019
Endorsement Of Timini Egbuson
- Huawei Nigeria endorsed Timini Egbuson as an ambassador to showcase the brand to its prospective Nigerian market.
- Baileys Nigeria endorsed Timini as an ambassador.
- He’s an ambassador of notforsale.ng
- Moet signed an endorsement deal worth millions with Timini.
- Remy Martins has endorsed Timini as one of its ambassadors.
- Timini is an ambassador of Jumia Nigeria.
- Amstel Malta endorsed Timini as one of its ambassadors.
- Timini is an ambassador of Eve Restaurant, Abuja
Awards And Nominations Of Timini Egbuson
- City People Movie Award nominee for Best New Actor of the Year (English) – 2017
- Revelation of the Year at the Best of Nollywood (BON) awards – 2017
- Nominated at the City People Movie Award for Best Upcoming Actor of the Year (English) – 2018
- Maya Awards Africa nominee for Best Actor – 2019.
Timini is Dakore Akande’s younger brother, so a mention from her should be enough to land Timini a role. Instead, Timini wanted to prove himself by attending an audition when his sister wasn’t in the country. He wanted to be cast based solely on his capability, and not because he’s Dakore’s brother.
Timini Egbuson net worth 2020
According to networthspedia, Timini Egbuson is worth 1-5million dollars
If you love this, you will also love THESE
Or attempt some of our TRICKY QUIZZES